High-Quality Care and Recognition
Performance You Can Trust
It's one thing to say that you're better, but it's another thing altogether to demonstrate that you are. Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Utah County is proud of our track record of excellence in patient care. The high-quality care we consistently deliver has earned national and state recognition from third-party healthcare ratings organizations – year after year:
- Designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care 2013).
- Recipient of the Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (Healthgrades 2013)
- One of only six hospitals recognized as a 2011 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures™ for heart attack care, pneumonia and surgical care (The Joint Commission 2012)
- Earned the “Get With The Guidelines®” Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award” (American Heart Association 2012).
- Verified as a Stroke Receiving Facility by the Utah Department of Health.
- Earned the Gold Seal of Approval™ for stroke care (The Joint Commission 2012)
- Ranked among the top 15% in the nation and five-star rated for Stroke Treatment (Healthgrades 2011)
- Consistently ranked in the top hospitals nationwide in achieving zero vascular complications and treating coronary blockages (American College of Cardiology)
- One of only two hospitals in Utah to achieve an “A” Hospital Safety Score (The Leapfrog Group 2013)
Timpanogos Regional Hospital is committed to delivering high-quality services to all of our patients. As part of that commitment, we support transparency of hospital performance, quality outcomes and healthcare costs.
When it's time to select a hospital for your care, we encourage you to talk with your personal physician about his or her recommendations. We also suggest that you consider other credible sources of information about hospital quality and performance, including these:
- Truven Health Analytics 100 Top Hospitals
- Hospital Safety Score
- Hospital Compare
- Utah Hospital Comparison Reports
- The Joint Commission accreditation