The Heart Center at Timpanogos Regional Hospital offers a wide range of specialty cardiovascular services for adult patients with cardiac conditions that affect their heart and blood vessels. From testing and treatment to prevention and rehabilitation, our experienced and highly skilled staff is trained to take care of the unique needs of heart and vascular patients - and their families in Utah County.
Diseases and Conditions
- Coronary heart disease
- Heart failure
- Irregular heartbeats or arrhythmias
- Heart attack and chest pain
- Structural or congenital heart defects
- Heart valve disease and disorders
- Vascular disease
We understand that coping with these types of conditions can sometimes be overwhelming. If you have questions and concerns, we have answers.
Question: I have an irregular heartbeat and always feel exhausted. I've tried medication, but are there other solutions?
Question: When I exercise, I often get a heavy, sometimes painful feeling in my chest. Does this mean I could be headed for a heart attack?
Question: Why should I turn to Timpanogos Regional Hospital for heart care?
The Faster. The Better.
When it comes to cardiac care, particularly during a heart attack, time and expertise matter.
- Average door-to-balloon time is 55 minutes, well below the national standard of 90 minutes. This refers to the elapsed time from when a heart attack patient hits the door of the ER to when the catheter guide wire is inserted in the cath lab. The faster a heart attack patient receives care, the better the outcomes for the patient.
- Emergency pre-hospital 12-lead EKG allows first responders to transmit patient's heart activity while in transit to Timpanogos Regional. The ER staff is better equipped with a treatment plan ready and a medical team assembled before the patient even arrives.