You're Expecting...And We're Expecting You!
Knowing what to expect when you’re expecting can ease the anxiety of childbirth. All of the childbirth classes at Timpanogos Regional Hospital are taught by educators certified by the International Childbirth Educator’s Association.
Classes provide instruction on a broad range of topics including:
- Physiological changes of pregnancy
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Variation in childbirth (i.e., C-section, VBAC)
- Options for pain relief
- Labor and delivery process
- Role of birth partners
- Newborn care
- Infant nutrition
You have two scheduling choices for prenatal classes.Classes are held in the Women’s Center Classroom.
- Tuesdays from 6:30pm - 9:30pm -- for five weeks.
- Friday from 6:30pm - 9:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.