Your Birthing Experience. Your Way.
For more information on obstetrical services, labor and delivery or the nursery, call (801) 714-6025.
At Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Orem, you decide!
Your child's birth is a precious experience that you might want to share quietly together. Or, it might be a time to gather loved ones around in joyful celebration.
You may choose among a cadre of highly trained professionals, including obstetricians or certified nurse midwives.
And if you choose to breastfeed, our certified lactation specialists are here to help.
We are committed to providing a relaxing and home-like atmosphere for you and your family. Our birthing rooms have a home-like atmosphere to help make your experience comfortable. Following delivery, you will have your own private room with the option of having your newborn by your bedside or in the nursery so you can have some much needed rest.
Here are a few reasons we believe you'll enjoy your birthing experience at Timpanogos Regional:
- Every spacious and private birthing suite is designed to ensure your comfort. Furnishings include a birthing bed, sleeper sofa and rocking chair. Internet access and TV/VCR will have you feeling right at home.
- You and your baby will rest and recover together in your room if you choose.
- The medical equipment that might be needed during your baby's birth is concealed but close at hand if needed.
- 24/7 visiting hours in the Labor and Delivery wing that allow your family and guests to ooh-and-ahh over your new addition.
- Our state-of-the-art HUGS infant security system will protect your baby throughout your hospital stay.
- In the rare case of needed critical support for your newborn, we have the latest technology and the highest skilled physicians and nurses in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- If, at any time during your pregnancy, you experience complications that require specialized care, we have Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists to assist during a high-risk pregnancy.